2019 Season Dates: June 19 through August 24
Advertise in the Door Shakespeare 2019 program book!
Did you know that theater patrons in Door County visit local businesses on the day of the performance to the tune of $77 per person? (Americans for the Arts, Arts and Economic Survey, 2016)
A meal before the show, drinks after, and shopping the next day means our patrons could be your customers!
- Expanded season means more exposure for your business! We are growing from an 8 week season to a 10 week season!
- 2019 features a dynamic double-bill of the bard: Henry V and The Merry Wives of Windsor.
- 64 shows, 6 days a week, 168 seats in the house!
- Online e-version of program posted on Door Shakespeare’s website!
- Every advertiser receives two complimentary tickets to each show!
- “The arts inspire us, sooth us, provoke us, involve us, and connect us.”1
Call 920.839.1500 or download, fill out, and send us a 2019 Ad contract. May 1 updated ad contract
PO Box 351
Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
1“Understanding and acknowledging the incredible economic impact of the nonprofit arts and culture, we must always remember their fundamental value. They foster beauty, creativity, originality, and vitality. The arts inspire us, sooth us, provoke us, involve us, and connect us. But they also create jobs and contribute to the economy.” — Robert L. Lynch, President and CEO, Americans for the Arts