2019 Season Dates: June 19 through August 24
Advertise in the Door Shakespeare 2020 program book!
Did you know that theater patrons in Door County visit local businesses on the day of the performance to the tune of $77 per person? (Americans for the Arts, Arts and Economic Survey, 2016)
A meal before the show, drinks after, or shopping the next day means our patrons could be your customers!
- Expanded season translates to terrific exposure for your business! Adding a third show to the season means more patrons will see your add: 64 shows last year 105 this year!
- No price increase for 2020!
- Online e-version of program posted on Door Shakespeare’s website!
- Every advertiser receives two complimentary tickets to each show!
- “The arts inspire us, sooth us, provoke us, involve us, and connect us.”1
Click here to purchase an ad in the 2020 playbill.
Or, contact us to learn more: 920.839.1500, email@example.com.
1“Understanding and acknowledging the incredible economic impact of the nonprofit arts and culture, we must always remember their fundamental value. They foster beauty, creativity, originality, and vitality. The arts inspire us, sooth us, provoke us, involve us, and connect us. But they also create jobs and contribute to the economy.” — Robert L. Lynch, President and CEO, Americans for the Arts