2020 VIRTUAL Season: September—December
Advertise in the Door Shakespeare 2021 program book!
Did you know that theater patrons in Door County visit local businesses on the day of the performance to the tune of $77 per person? (Americans for the Arts, Arts and Economic Survey, 2016)
A meal before the show, drinks after, or shopping the next day means our patrons could be your customers!
- Terrific exposure for your business!
- No price increase for 2020!
- Online e-version of program posted on Door Shakespeare’s website!
- Every advertiser receives two complimentary tickets to each show!
- “The arts inspire us, sooth us, provoke us, involve us, and connect us.”1
Coming soon: the 2021 program ad contract which contains size and price information.
When you are ready to be a part of our 25th Anniversary Season Program Book, there are three ways to sign up:
- Print, fill out, and mail a contract to: PO Box 351, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
- Click here to purchase an ad by credit card.
- Call 920.854.7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1“Understanding and acknowledging the incredible economic impact of the nonprofit arts and culture, we must always remember their fundamental value. They foster beauty, creativity, originality, and vitality. The arts inspire us, sooth us, provoke us, involve us, and connect us. But they also create jobs and contribute to the economy.” — Robert L. Lynch, President and CEO, Americans for the Arts